Government relations and public policy advice
Market leading multi-partisan public affairs expertise
As a respected leader in public affairs for over 25 years, we know the strategies and approaches likely to be effective in dealing with government. GRACosway’s national, multi-partisan team of public affairs professionals works with clients to successfully navigate the federal, state and territory policy and political landscape.
GRACosway provides clients with a range of solutions to help build constructive lines of communication with government and other key stakeholders to achieve important business objectives.
Our government relations and public affairs services include:
- Policy, regulatory and legislative advice: strategic counsel, policy formulation and tactical support to achieve regulatory outcomes or contest, promote or amend legislation
- Political and policy audit: information gathering and analysis to determine how a client, project or policy agenda is likely to be perceived in light of political, policy and other relevant factors
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement: identification of key government and other influencers, and assistance in developing meeting programs with government stakeholders in pursuit of regulatory or business objectives
- Major projects, procurement and bid advisory: specialist advice on government procurement processes, asset sales, PPPs, major projects and outsourcing opportunities
- Market entry and regulatory approvals: research, preparation and implementation of strategies focused on market entry/expansion into government and regulated industry sectors
- Merger and acquisition advice: working with principals and their financial and legal advisers to understand key political and policy issues, and achieve foreign investment and other regulatory approvals
- Government and parliamentary inquiry assistance:guidance on formulation of written submissions to inquiries, effective participation in public hearing participation and follow-on advocacy
GRACosway is listed under the relevant lobbyist registers and lobbying codes of conduct in NSW, Queensland, Western Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, South Australia, the ACT and federally. GRACosway is also a founding member of the Australian Professional Government Relations Association and adheres to the APGRA’s Code of Conduct.
For further information on our government relations and public policy capabilities please contact:
+61 408 476 470
Managing Partner – Public Affairs
+61 407 766 633
+61 451 005 661
or Contact Us
Australian Professional Government Relations Association