Issues and crisis management
Expert advice on complex event-driven reputational challenges
GRACosway specialises in developing and implementing detailed communication programs that enable effective responses to evolving issues and unexpected major events, including:
- Royal Commissions, commissions of inquiry and parliamentary inquiries
- Significant external events impacting trading and operations
- Adjustment in corporate strategy
- Employee and workplace related issues
- Company restructuring and facility closures
- Product recalls and failures
- Other unexpected regulatory, economic or legal issues
Our expertise spans strategy development, messaging and collateral preparation, media and presentation training, as well as active issues and crisis management. We work with boards and senior executives to manage risk and potential threats to business and reputation.
We also work with clients to assess their crisis readiness and develop the processes and protocols to quickly and effectively respond to an incident or emerging crisis.
We bring a strong communications orientation to our work, but do so with a bigger picture understanding of the regulatory and business considerations involved, ensuring clients can effectively communicate with a variety of audiences on critical and time-sensitive issues.
For further information on our issues, crisis and reputation management capabilities please contact:
Joint Managing Partner, Corporate and Financial Communications
+61 407 966 083
+61 414 887 129
or Contact Us