Corporate & financial communications
Experience that positions our clients at the top of their field
Joint Managing Partners, Ben Wilson and Geoff Elliott, head GRACosway’s corporate and financial communications team, alongside Founding Partners, Mark Rudder and John Frey.
GRACosway delivers high-level communications advice and support to assist clients manage critical corporate and transactional projects. As one of Australia’s longest standing communications advisers, we have been involved in more than $100 billion worth of transactions over the last 10 years. We are ranked the #2 M&A public relations adviser in Australia by the 2015 Mergermarket survey, and in the top 10 across the Asia Pacific region.
Our range of strategic communications services includes:
- Media, investor and stakeholder relations: designing, implementing and managing media and other key stakeholder group programs in times of critical communication, including corporate restructure, new market entrants and market positioning programs
- M&A, IPOs, private equity transactions, asset sales and PPPs: developing communication programs for boards and senior executive teams to address key investment propositions, anticipate and preempt deal critics and competitors, and research critical investor groups
- Litigation support: providing counsel on media commentary to clients involved in litigation or regulatory processes to manage reputation before, during and after legal or regulatory proceedings, and ensure media has a balanced understanding of matters under review
- Presentation and media training: delivering specialist training to senior executives, directors and other professionals to develop skills and personal presentation, understand the news process, and successfully liaise with media and other audiences
- Reputation and issues management: developing media solutions and messages to avoid risk and contain potential reputational threats as early as possible in response to events such as regulatory and legislative change, trading impact and adjustment in corporate strategy
- ASX calendar: formulating key messages and strategies to effectively manage ASX calendar events for listed companies and how clients are received by the media and key stakeholders, including AGMs, EGMs and annual results announcements
- Government projects: working alongside governments on critical public interest communications projects, such as asset sales, major regulatory/legislative initiatives and trade promotion projects