Corporate & financial communications
Experience that positions our clients at the top of their field
Joint Managing Partners, Ben Wilson and Geoff Elliott, head GRACosway’s corporate and financial communications team, alongside Founding Partners, Mark Rudder and John Frey.
GRACosway delivers high-level communications advice and support to assist clients manage critical corporate and transactional projects. As one of Australia’s longest standing communications advisers, we have been involved in more than $150 billion worth of transactions over the last 10 years. We are consistently ranked among the top M&A public relations advisers in the Asia Pacific region.
Our range of strategic communications services includes:
- Media, investor and stakeholder relations: designing, implementing and managing media and other key stakeholder group programs in times of critical communication, including corporate restructure, new market entrants and market positioning programs
- Transactions: developing communication programs for boards and senior executive teams in the context of M&A, IPOs and private equity transactions
- Litigation support: providing counsel on media commentary to clients involved in litigation or regulatory processes to manage reputation before, during and after legal or regulatory proceedings
- Presentation and media training: delivering specialist training to senior executives and directors to develop media and presentation skills, informed by a sophisticated understanding of the media cycle
- Reputation and issues management: developing media solutions and messages to avoid risk and contain potential reputational threats in response to regulatory change, trading impact and adjustment in corporate strategy
- ASX calendar: formulating key messages and strategies to effectively manage ASX calendar events for listed companies, including AGMs, EGMs and annual results announcements
- Government projects: advising governments on critical public interest communications projects, such as asset sales, major regulatory/legislative initiatives and trade promotion projects