Kick off your career as a Media Analyst at GRACosway
GRACosway is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join our team as a Media Analyst. This role would suit a university student looking to gain experience in a leading consulting firm.
This is a casual position with early morning starts. You will be part of a small team of media analysts who provide daily analysis of media coverage concerning GRACosway’s clients, ranging from major Australian corporates and high-profile transactions to private and sensitive matters.
The role presents an opportunity to learn from some of Australia’s leading communications experts and gain valuable insights into the business, media and political landscape.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- An excellent writer with an eye for detail
- Unflappable under pressure
- Well organised and a natural multitasker
- Able to work autonomously with great initiative to solve problems
- Reliable and available early mornings
- Familiar with the Australian media landscape
- Interested in government relations and corporate affairs
- Preferably based in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to Associate – Corporate and Financial Communications, Kieran Lindsay, at [email protected].