Investor relations advice
Effective engagement with investors, analysts and the broader financial community
GRACosway provides independent strategic investor relations advice and supports companies in building visibility and credibility within the financial community. We work closely with clients to ensure that their investment proposition is clear, concise and compelling, and we support companies’ efforts to achieve fair market value.
GRACosway works with a broad range of clients from ASX 100 listed corporates to micro-cap companies with prospective IPO plans. We have particular expertise in developing and implementing integrated investor and media communications strategies in support of complex corporate transactions, and have considerable experience in mounting stakeholder engagement campaigns as part of the shareholder communications strategy.
GRACosway can provide specific transaction related counsel, develop an investor relations strategy and program, act as an extension of your team for any investor relations needs, or deliver ongoing support as your in-house investor relations team. We provide a full suite of investor relations services including:
- Communicating the investment proposition
- Building a relevant and supportive share register
- Analysing and managing market expectations
- Developing and implementing an effective investor relations program
- Engaging with investors, analysts and the broader financial community
- Building trusted relationships in the investment community
- Managing inbound enquiries
For further information on our investor relations capabilities please contact:
Partner, Investor Relations
+61 412 340 850
or Contact Us